The Employment and Education Centre is delivering a series of mini presentation for Employers providing essential HR expertise in managing and developing your workforce and ensuring you meet mandatory legislative obligations.
We will provide the experts and give you the information you need to be compliant, get the best from your employees and make your business run a whole lot smoother.
Good Human Resources practices will positively affect your workforce and profitability.
Previous workshops included:
- Bill 168 – Violence & Harassment Legislation
- Criminal Records – The Business Case for Hiring
- Bill 148 – Employment Standards Overview
- Human Rights Legislation and Immigrant Hiring
- New Marijuana laws and your workforce
Planned workshops include:
- Workplace safety and Mental Health
- Basics of effective Recruitment and Selection
- Succession Planning and Exit Strategies
- Guide to Employee Performance Management and Terminations
To connect with HR Essentials information and to be included in the invitation list for future workshops, please contact our HR Essentials Coordinator, call 613-498-2111, 1-800-926-0777 (toll free) or 613-498-3123 (TTY).