Comprehensive Services for Job Seekers
Helping You Uncover those Hidden Opportunities
Are you struggling to find a job? 85-90% of available positions are not visible on any job board, and this makes finding employment even more difficult. The experienced team at the Employment + Education Centre networks with local employers to identify those hidden jobs and bring them to you. We work closely with job seekers to help them find the type of work they are looking for. Set up a meeting with one of our experienced employment coaches to see what we can do for you!
Full Range of Employment and Education Programs to Meet Your Needs
Since 1985, we have provided individuals in the Leeds and Grenville area with comprehensive job development assistance including employment coaching, educational workshops, skills training and mentorship programs to improve their employability. Here is an overview of our services for job seekers.
- Job board: From hospitality to technology, sales and customer support, we have a variety of positions to meet diverse needs. See what’s available!
- Workshops: Are you looking for help with drafting and refining your resume? Want to improve your interview skills? Looking for a second career? We have a host of workshops to sharpen your competitive edge. Browse our event schedule and enroll quickly to avoid disappointment—spots fill fast!
- Employment coaching: Finding jobs is all about making the right connections and accessing available opportunities. Take advantage of our one-on-one employment coaching process to establish a lucrative and satisfying career.
- Skills upgrade programs: Formal skills training increases your competitive edge. Learn how you can upgrade your skills for free.
- Webinars: access to our workshops online if unable to come in person
- Resource centre: Our resource centre is a powerhouse of information to assist you in your job search or help manage your finances. Use our resource centre to assist your job search and money management efforts.
Your EEC employment Coach is committed to helping you optimize your potential and fulfill your career goals. Come see us today!
Kick Start Your Career with Expert Help from EEC’s Employment Coaches and Job Development Team
Competing with younger candidates, making connections in a new place or when you are just out of school or college, are some of the toughest challenges job seekers face. Whether you are looking for your first job or a second career, we have the experience and resources to help you succeed. Our extensive connections and expert guidance has helped hundreds of young and mature job seekers find the job of their dreams.
Let us help you build a rewarding career.